What safety and hygiene protocols are in place?
Our network of clinics practice the highest level of clinical and treatment hygiene, client care and protection, so you can feel comfortable attending your appointments with us. This includes;
• Disinfectant and wipe down of treatment surfaces after each customer interaction
• Daily cleaning and sterilisation of treatment equipment and rooms
• Thorough daily cleaning of all high touch areas with high grade disinfectant, including reception surfaces, door handles, and treatment areas
• Availability of hand sanitizer stations and use of appropriate Personal Protective Equipment during all appointments
• Established Medical response team, including our Global Medical Director and Medical Board to provide guidance to our clinics and help address specific situations as required
What do I do about my upcoming appointment?
If you have appointments in the upcoming weeks at a clinic that is temporarily closed, they will be canceled and you will need to re-schedule. You can manage this through our on-line booking system.
What do I do about my expiring prepays?
If you have any outstanding prepaid treatments, we will extend the expiry date of any prepays that expire during the clinic temporary closure.