NSW COVID Updates
We are open for all services in New South Wales.
At Laser Clinics Australia, we will comply with all health orders and requirements set by the NSW state government. For the safety of our team members and our customers, the following safety guidelines will apply:
- For areas with health orders in place requiring customers to be vaccinated, it will be a requirement for customers to be fully vaccinated and to provide their vaccination status as part of the QR code check in process (where and when required by Government guidelines).
- The 1 person per 4 square metre rule applies.
- There will be a capacity limit of 5 customers in the clinic at one time.
- It is mandatory that all staff and customers who have appointments at our clinics wear a mask. Whilst you must wear a mask upon entry into the clinic, we can still provide all facial treatments, as customers may remove their mask whilst having a face treatment (e.g. laser hair removal, facials, microdermabrasion, injectables) and then reapply their mask when leaving the treatment room.
- Please ensure that you use the compulsory Service NSW Government QR code to check in on arrival at the clinic.
- You must attend your appointment alone as children cannot be left unattended in the reception area or come into the treatment rooms.
For more information on NSW COVID policies, please visit the New South Wales Covid-19 website.
We are keen to get back to doing what we do best and what we love – serving you with the very best in aesthetic treatments!
Thank you for your patience, loyalty, and understanding. We are looking forward to seeing you soon.
Laser Clinics Australia
Frequently Asked Questions
Are customers required to be double vaccinated?
For States and Territories with health orders in place requiring customers to be fully vaccinated, it will be a requirement for customers to be fully vaccinated and to provide their vaccination status as part of the QR code check-in process (where and when required by Government guidelines).
Am I eligible for a refund if I am not double vaccinated?
Our existing refund policy will remain in place as is, however clinics can review on a case-by-case basis.
What COVID safety protocols are in place?
Our existing COVID-safe protocols and precautions will remain in place to further protect the health and wellbeing of our staff and customers.
Does Laser Clinics mandate vaccinations?
Laser Clinics has not mandated vaccinations, our policy states we will comply with the Health Orders of each state. The Health Orders for states currently in lockdown that will govern reopening are yet to be handed down. The communication from Premiers has indicated they intend to mandate vaccinations of employees and customers for reopening. In line with the anticipated state government public health orders, Laser Clinics will require staff and customers to be fully vaccinated to attend work and receive treatments in our clinics, until such time as it is no longer a requirement via public health orders.
What is the transfer policy if I move to another state?
Our client prepaid transfer policy is that our prepaid treatments are non-refundable and non-transferrable. However, in very rare circumstances it may be agreed between two clinics that a transfer of the remaining prepaids series may be in the best interest of the client and the overall LCA brand. An example of this is if the customer is moving to a different state. Please take the time to refresh your understanding of this policy by clicking here.
What do I do about my prepays during a temporary clinic closure?
We will extend your pre-paid treatments for the period of time our clinics are closed.
For example: if your clinic is temporarily closed for 2 weeks, your prepay validity will be extended for 2 weeks.