Whether it’s staying hydrated during winter, achieving that glowing, youthful skin during spring, looking your brightest during autumn or feeling refreshed and clean throughout summer, it’s best to find the right skincare routines and cosmetic treatments. Aside from choosing the right products and wearing sunscreen, why not try Hydrojelly™ Masks?
If you haven’t heard about them yet, read through our quick introduction to this wonderful addition to your skincare routine.
What are Hydrojelly™ Masks?
Summer and winter can seriously dehydrate your skin, often leading to excessive oiliness, acne or dryness, depending on your skin type. But with Hydrojelly™ Masks, you can save your skin and glow perfectly.
Hydrojelly™ Masks are a peel-off mask that’s infused with algae-derived electrolytes that result in a well-moisturised, healthy-looking skin. It’s a safe and non-invasive way to achieve a hydrated and even-toned complexion. It first appears in powder form but when mixed with water, it will solidify into a gel mask that allows your skin to absorb all its nutrients.
After cleansing your skin, our experienced skincare specialists will apply serum and, mix the powder and gently place it on your face. Hydrojelly™ Masks will stay on your skin for 15-20 minutes, allowing your skin to get those much-needed nutrients. This is an ideal finishing touch for microabrasion treatments.
Laser Clinics Australia offers Hydrojelly™ Mask Duo as a standalone treatment or an add-on to our Microdermabrasion treatments and AHA Enzymatic Peel to instantly cool and soothe the skin. This treatment helps to lock in moisture for a longer-lasting glowing complexion and boosted results
Which Hydrojelly™ Mask is best for your skin?
There are different Hydrojelly masks for specific skin types, all of which you can use to enhance your skin before summer arrives.
- Anti-Ageing - combined with a collagen serum, this allows your skin to look plumper, firmer and younger.
- Brightening - paired with a Vitamin C serum, this Hydrojelly mask protects your skin against ultraviolet rays.
- Calming - often used with a Ceramide serum, this is ideal for people living with Rosacea or anyone with sensitive skin.
- Correcting - if you want to achieve brighter and healthier skin while evening out your skin tone and reducing acne, you can use this Hydrojelly mask along with O2 serum.
- Hydrating - this uses Hyaluronic acid, combined with O2 and Ceramide serums, to target dehydrated skin.
- Purifying - combat breakouts and deal with impurities that clog pores with this mask’s main ingredient - activated charcoal - along with an O2 serum to reduce pores and clarify your complexion.
Get perfect skin any time of the year with Hydrojelly™ Mask Duos - all available on Laser Clinics Australia. Lock in moisture and saunter in the sun with confidence with these gentle, eco-friendly companions to our other treatments. Contact us for appointments or to enquire for more information.