Everything you need to know about the 5-Step Microdermabrasion
Before we start, let’s play a game. What statement best describes you?
- I consider myself pretty low-key on the whole skincare routine. I’ll splurge with a clay mask once a week if I can be bothered.
- I’ve got a skin concern that’s really bugging me and I’m getting tired of trying products that don’t work.
- I’ve had a Microdermabrasion before, but what is this 5-Step business?
- I am a total Micro fan. I love everything about the little vacuum that removes all that dead skin and I’m all about the post-Micro glow.
WELL. Regardless of where you sit on the Micro scale, let me tell you that a 5-Step Microdermabrasion is the whole grail of all Micros – it’s literally perfect for everyone. So, what makes the LCA 5-Step Microdermabrasion the best on the market and what does it include, exactly?
What is a 5-Step Microdermabrasion?
The LCA 5-Step Microdermabrasion is a fully customised Microdermabrasion for your specific skin condition.
It can be used to treat a variety of skin concerns including:
- Dry skin
- Enlarged pores
- Sensitive skin
- Oily skin
- Acne-prone skin
- Mature skin
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Scarring and pigmentation
- Uneven skin tone
Based on your skin concerns there are 5 varieties of the Microdermabrasion completely tailored to your skin:
- Hydrating – to replenish moisture within tight, parched and devitalised skin
- Clearing – to achieve a smooth, matte and clear complexion by regulating oil flow and balancing uneven skin tone
- Calming – to overcome sensitive and reactive skin to reveal a strengthened and balanced complexion
- Brightening – to revitalise a dull complexion that may be characterised by age spots and unwanted pigmentation
- Anti-aging – to reclaim a radiant, more youthful complexion
We can customise a 5-Step Microdermabrasion treatment plan in conjunction with your 5-a-day Skinstitut™ homecare regime to deliver long-lasting changes in your skin.
How does the 5-Step Microdermabrasion work?
This treatment, while fully customised, gives a deep exfoliation using a diamond tip wand to gently polish the face. The Micro uses suction which removes dead skin cells and stimulates blood flow to the skin, improving texture and skin tone.
How long do 5-Step Microdermabrasion results last?
Results will last approximately a month but can vary from person to person. Though most commonly used on the face, the Microdermabrasion is also extremely effective when used on the hands, back, chest and neck.
What is the 5-Step Microdermabrasion treatment time?
The 5-Step Microdermabrasion takes about 20 minutes, with no downtime.
How often should you get a Microdermabrasion?
We recommend 6 sessions at fortnightly or monthly intervals for ultimate skin improvement.
Get clearer, brighter skin now. Visit your nearest clinic or call to book your free Microdermabrasion consultation today.