Anti-wrinkle injections and dermal fillers have become the subject of many discussions, particularly on which is better. An increasing number of people are choosing minor cosmetic procedures over invasive cosmetic surgeries to get younger-looking skin.
Laser Clinics Australia provides patients with various personalised, non-invasive cosmetic injectable treatments. Learn more about the best options to help restore and boost your best qualities.
How does each Cosmetic Injectable treatment work?
- Bioremodulator is a cutting-edge skin remodelling treatment with one of the highest amounts of hyaluronic acid. The five treatment locations on your face—the side of your cheekbones, nasolabial folds, laughter lines, chin, peri-oral lines, and jawline—are injected with a collagen-stimulating solution. Bioremodulator is also an effective treatment for the neck region's sagging or wrinkled skin.
- Dermal filler targets a specific area, rapidly adds volume and reduces wrinkles and creases. This non-surgical option can be customised and specifically designed to enhance your natural facial shape, smooth out the texture by filling in wrinkles and create symmetry.
- Anti-Wrinkle Injectables use refined protein to relax face muscles temporarily, smoothing lines and wrinkles and lessening their severity. By preventing nerve and muscle signals, anti-wrinkle injectables halt the development of static wrinkles.
The muscle's reduced movement puts less strain on the skin, leaving your skin with a younger and more refreshed appearance. When used as a prophylactic approach, this treatment is most successful.
Benefits of Cosmetic Injectables
- Bioremodulator hydrates and boosts collagen production.
Bioremodulator rebuilds and rejuvenates skin, delaying and slowing down the ageing process. High concentrations of hybrid hyaluronic gel are injected into the skin during the procedure, but rather than instantaneously plumping the skin as dermal fillers do, Bioremodulator encourages the creation of new collagen and elastin.
There is minimal discomfort throughout the quick and simple treatment. Results can be observed within a few weeks, and the effects can last 6 to 9 months.
- Dermal fillers add volume and definition, restoring fullness in facial areas.
Dermal fillers reshape and restore the fullness of facial areas, including the chin, jawline or lips, for better facial symmetry. It also even out the texture of the face by smoothing out fine lines, wrinkles, furrows, loose skin, and other indications of ageing.
Not only is the transformation process instantaneous, but it also involves very minimal downtime. Depending on how fast your body metabolises the product, Dermal Fillers can last up to 3 to 6 months or longer.
- Anti-Wrinkle Injectables smooth and remove existing lines.
Anti-Wrinkle injections are minimally invasive, non-surgical options for enhancing and maintaining youthful skin. It softens and prevents the formation of forehead creases, frown lines, and crow's feet.
Smoothing out existing facial lines makes your face look fresher, more rested and more youthful. The results usually last up to 3 or 4 months, depending on the individual.
Whether you want to enhance your features, remove frown lines or achieve bouncy and youthful skin, Laser Clinics Australia can help you achieve your overall aesthetic goals. Our trusted team of highly-skilled Therapists and Medical Staff can tailor a treatment plan to meet your specific needs. Book your complimentary consultation with us today.