Shaving, waxing or plucking unwanted hair in the body can be time-consuming and can cause damage to the skin. If you’re looking for a safe hair reduction alternative, laser hair removal can be the solution for you. However, with so many laser hair removal clinics on the market, you may be wondering which one is the best for you.
Laser Clinics Australia shares the reasons why our Candela™ systems give the most effective, permanent laser hair removal treatment:
- The gold standard in laser hair removal.
Considered the gold standard in laser hair removal, the Candela™ GentleMax Pro System targets the hair follicles directly at the root, providing proven and effective results on hair removal for over 20 years.
- Calms and protects the skin.
The Gentle Pro lasers feature a patented Dynamic Cooling Device™, which uses cooling bursts of liquid cryogen that can be adjusted to each individual’s needs, making the laser hair removal treatment as comfortable as possible.
- Suitable for all skin types.
The Candela™ GentleLase Pro and GentleYag can be used on any part of the body and are suitable for different skin types while ensuring maximum results. Gentle, yet powerful, our lasers are easy even on sensitive skin, delivering results with less discomfort.
Which one works best for you?
- Candela™ GentleLase Pro: Optimal for skin types I-III or clients with dark hair and lighter skin
- Candela™ GentleYAG Pro: Optimal for skin types IV-VI or clients with darker skin tone
Here are tips on how you could prepare your skin for the procedure:
- Shave but don’t wax. The night before the appointment, shave the treatment area for a quicker procedure.
- Avoid too much sun exposure. 2 to 4 weeks before your scheduled laser hair removal procedure, refrain from exposing the treatment area to the sun's harsh rays.
- Use sunscreen. If minimal sun exposure to the treatment area can’t be helped, protect the skin by using sunscreen.
- Don’t use fake tan. It’s important to ensure all the residue of fake tan on the skin is removed from the treatment area before your laser session.
To achieve the best results possible, we recommend scheduling an appointment with our experienced and highly trained Candela™ Therapists at Laser Clinics Australia so that we can tailor a treatment plan suitable for your skin. Schedule your complimentary consultation today.