Removing unwanted hair through waxing, shaving, and tweezing can be harmful to the skin, particularly in more sensitive and intimate areas. That’s why more people, both men and women, turn to laser hair removal in Australia as an effective alternative to traditional hair removal options.
If you want to remove unwanted hair in multiple areas, Laser Clinics Australia recommends doing it all at once. Here are some reasons you should consider a full-body laser hair removal:
1. Permanent hair removal - A full-body hair removal is a permanent hair reduction option, allowing you to enjoy silky smooth skin. No more uncomfortable shaving and painful waxing or plucking.
2. Time efficient and convenient - Rather than booking several treatment sessions, a Female or Male Full Body laser hair removal service will allow your body to be on the same schedule. This makes it easier for you to stick to the routine provided by your chosen laser hair removal clinic.
3. Affordable - Laser hair removal treatment can save you money in the long run. Regular treatment sessions result in permanent hair reduction, making it a long-term and cost-effective solution. You don’t need to worry about painful waxing appointments or constantly purchasing razors or shaving creams.
4. Safe and effective - Waxing and shaving can be itchy and painful, especially when you do it on several parts of the body. Unlike these hair removal options, a Full Laser Hair Removal treatment from Laser Clinics Australia uses FDA and TGA-approved Candela™ GentleMax Pro System, which is the most advanced and effective laser for hair removal in the world.
5. Get rid of ingrown hair - Ingrown happens when hair grows back after shaving or waxing, leaving little red bumps on the skin. Laser hair removal targets the hair follicle at the root, inhibiting the hair’s ability to grow without damaging the skin’s surface.
If you want to enjoy the freedom of being carefree from the unwanted hair all over your body, reach out to Laser Clinics Australia. Our highly-skilled and trained Therapists can tailor a treatment plan for full body hair removal or specific treatment areas using Candela GentleLase Pro and GentleYag Pro, the world’s most efficient hair reduction system. Schedule your free consultation today.