Cancellations and Refunds
Laser Clinics Australia has a ‘no refund’ policy on purchases if you simply change your mind.
- Treatments/services are not transferable to other individuals or clinics.
- We require at least 48 hours’ notice to be given for any appointment cancellation.
- If you cancel within 48 hours of your appointment, or do not attend a booked appointment, we reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee of 50% of the treatment cost.
- In the case of prepaid treatments, the treatment will be forfeited.
- Refunds will be provided where required under the Australian Consumer Law.
- Deposits paid for cosmetic injectable treatments are non-refundable.
If you pre-pay for treatments you will save an amount according to the pre-payment schedule. There is no refund on pre-pays and they are not transferable to other individuals, treatment areas or clinics. Pre-pays have a 12 month expiry date (less than 10 treatments) or an 18 month expiry date (10 or more treatments). 48 hours’ notice is required for any pre-paid appointment cancellations. If you cancel a pre-paid appointment within 48 hours, or do not attend the appointment, the treatment will be forfeited. You agree to these terms by purchasing pre-paid treatments.