Say goodbye to wrinkles
Anti-wrinkle injections, also known as Botox are made from a purified protein. When injected into specific muscles, this protein temporarily causes them to relax, instantly softening lines and wrinkles.
What is Botox?
Anti-wrinkle injections are quick, affordable and effective. They can be used to erase frown lines, smile lines around the eyes, lines around the jaw and forehead as well as to lift the chin, soften the jawline and lift or drop eyebrows. More and more, people are also using Botox to tackle excessive sweating.
The injections work by stopping the signal between the nerve and the targeted muscle, preventing that muscle from contracting and forming a wrinkle. Our skilled cosmetic physicians use tiny needles to perform the treatment. Just a little bigger than an acupuncture needle, the sensation is similar to a pinprick and causes only momentary discomfort. Patients may notice faint red marks like mosquito bites which will settle in about half an hour.
Effects are noticeable within a couple of days and last for an average of two to three months. Top up treatments are recommended at three- to four-month intervals.
Why should I get it?
Botox is an extremely safe and affordable way to keep wrinkles at bay. Used by millions of people around the world, Botox is also the non-surgical cosmetic treatment of choice for many celebrities.
Following a complimentary consultation, our skilled cosmetic physicians tailor treatments to each patient, ensuring natural-looking results every time. What’s more, because it’s a non-surgical treatment, it’s fast and safe.
• Botox injections are extremely safe and proven in their effectiveness; they’ve been used by millions of patients around the world for over 20 years.
• If lines are very deep, it may take several treatments to achieve the desired amount of softening.
• We often recommend the use of dermal fillers combined with Botox to help lift deep folds and lines and to restore volume.
• Side effects are almost non-existent – usually only mild bruising and temporary redness. One in a thousand treatments will experience droopy eyelid, but it’s only temporary and can be treated with eye drops.
• Anti-wrinkle injections can also be used to successfully treat hyperhidrosis – better known as excessive sweating of the armpits, hands and feet.